What is the Conscious Farmer Blog?
The Conscious Farmer Blog brings practical, regenerative agriculture to farmers and graziers around the world.
The blogs will spark ideas in you for sustainable, productive farm practices in your grazing and cropping systems – they will:
- inform you, based on scientific research
- inspire you, based on grower’s real life experiences
- facilitate the sharing of regenerative farming practices among farmers across the world.
My blogs will draw on world renowned leaders in sustainable agriculture, as well as the undiscovered champions of the industry that are quietly doing their part in regenerative agriculture.
What REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE will I learn about?
I will cover topics like:
- Biological farming
- Pasture cropping
- Chemical free agriculture
- Grazing management
- Low stress stock handling
- Biodynamic farming
- How to have a profitable mindset
- Compost and humus
- Cover cropping
- Animal health
- Soil microbiology
- Could I direct market my product?
- Quantum agriculture
- Native vegetation in farming systems
- Natural sequence farming
as well as technological advances and things like
- virtual fencing
- where is the fit for drones in agriculture?
and lots more …….
What is a blog?
A blog is simply a ‘web log’ or log of information on the web. The Conscious Farmer blog is accessible to all. See HERE for how to sign up to be notified when a new blog is posted.
How do I access the blog each week?
You can simply click on the link in the email you are sent to notify of a new blog. You can also just visit this site directly. This website and blog are smartphone and tablet friendly.
Please call if you would like to learn more details about the blog or if you have other questions. CONTACT US.